Thursday 8 November 2018

Post 4: Videogames (and why I don't play them)

Nowadays videogames are so diverse there's one for every age and interest. But in my case I barely know or play any of them and here is why.
First of all, during my childhood videogames were still developing: they had bad graphics and some of them were even black and white. For me they didn't look very interesting.
Secondly, I have a big brother; and as if that wasn't enough I have a long list of older male cousins. At every little chance I had to play videogames either my brother or cousins wouldn't let me play or they would laugh of me if I died righ at the start of a level. And that’s exactly the last reason why I don't play many videogames: I ABSOLUTLEY SUCK AT IT. My eye-hand coordination is really poor and my reflexes are pretty slow too so every time I tried playing I would lose instantly and then get angry and close the game. 
Anyway, I don't suffer for that anymore. I've found some games that I'm good at, like Pokémon, where you only have to take turns and you can't die; or LEGOStarWars where you revive in a few seconds. I guess I’ll just sick to my easy games and just have all the fun I can get with them. 


1 comment: